Kingdom Hearts II Twilight Town problem
Hello folks. Got a problem with Kindom Hearts II. Anytime I try to land on Twilight Town (Once it's been unlocked), It starts the game over. By that I mean I'm playing the tutorial from the beginning as Sora but all the cutscenes and whatnot still have Roxas in them. It hasn't progressed to where I'm actually at ingame.

Also, just noticed this. I am able to land at worlds that are not unlocked by ramming the barrier around the worlds and hitting the button to land. I also do not need to play through the gummi missions to land at the worlds. Any Ideas as to what's going on?

I'm using PCSX2 1.0. I'll provide more information if it's required.

Sponsored links

Post any none default settings you are using please
(05-23-2013, 04:46 AM)Topken Wrote: Post any none default settings you are using please

Not exactly sure what all I have messed with but I'll try.

Speedhacks are enabled and the EE Cyclerate is at 2 and VU Cycle stealing is at 0.
MTVU is enabled.
Using GSD10 with the renderer set to D3D11 (hardware)
Resolution is set to 1920x1080
No interlacing

I don't think I've changed anything but that.
Check to make sure they clamping and round modes have not been changed. Meaning that they are still on the bolded aka default settings.
(05-23-2013, 07:56 AM)Topken Wrote: Check to make sure they clamping and round modes have not been changed. Meaning that they are still on the bolded aka default settings.

Clamping is set to normal and Round is set to chop/zero.
Try again with EE cycle rate disabled (1)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-23-2013, 09:00 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try again with EE cycle rate disabled (1)

I tried that and I'm sad to say the problem still occurred.
post a memory card save please? (on memory card 2)
(05-23-2013, 10:09 AM)Saiki Wrote: post a memory card save please? (on memory card 2)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sqv5ch55033ccob

There ya go.
I will take a look at this soon