Kingdom Hearts PNACH help
I've been successful in converting most of the codes at CodeTwink to raw and then using them in a patch file, but there is one code in particular that isn't working correctly.

Code:
Code Breaker V1+ Code: 1A693B72 0000F600
Raw code: 102B6230 0000F600
Patch line: patch=1,EE,102B6230,extended,0000F600

This code is supposed to allow infinite time in the Coliseum, but instead, the timer fast forwards to 00:00. BTW, this code is for the US version.

Code:
Game ID: SLUS_203.70
CRC: 0F6B6315

I'd appreciate any help you can give me in freezing the timer. I am aware that I could work around the issue by using a saved game, but that wouldn't allow me the experience of going through the trial. I don't know about you, but I hate missing out on dialog.

Sponsored links

No idea if this will give you any other effects(positive or negative)
I just did a quick search and find that this address act as enabler for the time freeze(when the time stop during rounds the value is changed to 1 and when the timer start decreasing again,it's changed to 0)
So freezing it to 1 will always make the time stop and don't decrease
patch=1,EE,002B7064,extended,00000001

It also freezes the value on the cheat that is supposed to freeze the timer.
If there are other places with timer,you can also try to see if the timer is freezed there too(I haven't played that game in more than 5 years so I don't remember almost anything about it)
(06-03-2012, 01:17 AM)vsub Wrote: No idea if this will give you any other effects(positive or negative)
I just did a quick search and find that this address act as enabler for the time freeze(when the time stop during rounds the value is changed to 1 and when the timer start decreasing again,it's changed to 0)
So freezing it to 1 will always make the time stop and don't decrease
patch=1,EE,002B7064,extended,00000001

It also freezes the value on the cheat that is supposed to freeze the timer.
If there are other places with timer,you can also try to see if the timer is freezed there too(I haven't played that game in more than 5 years so I don't remember almost anything about it)

Thanks man! That did the trick. Do you mind linking me to where you found that address?
I found it myself by using memory searching program(CheatEngine,ArtMoney and so on),I didn't search for it on the internet