Kingdom Hearts becomes slow - Not using all of my cpu
Okk if after scan still dosnt affact performance than use latest svn build maybe give u some speedup..

Sponsored links

(06-28-2013, 11:17 AM)Lirans88 Wrote: Already have malwarebytes. gonna scan it now.
hd4870 is a single core gpu (hd4870x2 is the dual core).
tried configuring gsdx in both dx9/10 and tried some other settings (with and without hacks). nothing helped.
I did not install anything that changed the settings. I actually formatted not long ago.
By the way i did not play KH before on my pc so i do not know if the performance has changed. The game works perfectly until you get to cutscene on the beach, after you collect the logs and 2 other stuff.
Malwarebytes quick scan did not find anything. gonna try a full scan.

nothing you can do.
that particular cutscene is very GPU demanding (others involving sunsets are quite demanding too) and anyone had slowdowns with it.
maybe software mode could be better (F9 Key) but I can't guarantee it...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
software mode is better, but renders on native res.
Did you experience it yourself? is it that bad for everyone so that it drops to around 15 fps?
I don't have this game, so no, i didn't experience it.
But if you look around the forums, you'll find some people who had the same problem
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thanks
Even my rig (GTX 570, 3570k) gets massive slowdown on the sunset cutscene. It won't be a problem anywhere else in the game.
i5-3570k @4.7 GHz
GTX 570
Asus Z77 SABERTOOTH
12GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1666
Cooler Master Storm Scout & Corsair TX 650w
thanks
i guess gsdx needs some optimizing
in the meantime i saw the cutscene perfectly smooth using software mode. now back to playing on hardware mode.