Kingdom Hearts glitchy
I'm trying all sorts of different configurations, but I cannot find a good one to run Kingdom Hearts. I heard somewhere that laptops may not be able to run PCSX2 very well, but my specs are pretty good as far as I know.

Here they are:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel Core™2 Quad Q9000 @ 2.00 GHz
4gb RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 w/ 1024 MB memory

If you have any ideas, please tell me. I'm really hoping it's not that I just have a laptop. Thanks!

Sponsored links

What glitches do you get? What settings do you have at the moment?

This game is of the fastest 3D games on PCSX2 so you shouldn't have much of a problem with speed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well during parts of the game where it has to show a large portion of a map, like the very first island when you're on the little island with the connecting bridge and you turn around to look at the entire island, my fps falls to like in the 30s and 40s. I don't really have this problem with cut scenes at all though. I just updated my directx, and it might have helped a little? please help! haha
That's not a glitch that's low speed. It's natural to get a speed hit in big areas or when viewing open areas since there are way more things to render and your processor at 2 Ghz will have problems maintaining speed.
You can use the latest 1888 beta and March 2010 plugins for a general speed boost.
http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thanks! That actually helped a lot, I'll keep trying different combinations until I get closer. Thanks again guys!