Kingdom Hearts help - slowdown problem
(12-21-2013, 01:11 AM)metalmallow Wrote: You can't.

Yes you can. They said you could in this thread. You just have to do the opposite of what they do in this thread.

That's what this guy was saying:
(06-19-2013, 12:50 AM)miseru99 Wrote: you could use the opposite, apply speed up cheat(exactly same adress, just different value;p) and decrease frame limiter - that would speed the game up(and made the actual animations more choppy)

(Please try to provide constructive advice - if not this solution, then give another to attempt to reduce my slowdown issues)

Sponsored links

AFAIK, this kind of patch only exists for KH2. KH1 engine is different and doesn't have this "feature".
to reduce your slowdowns, maybe you could just overclock your CPU since your pc specs are quite weak...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-21-2013, 03:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: AFAIK, this kind of patch only exists for KH2. KH1 engine is different and doesn't have this "feature".
to reduce your slowdowns, maybe you could just overclock your CPU since your pc specs are quite weak...

Ya I was thinking I might have to do that as a last resort.

At any rate, I will be playing KH2 eventually. Anyone know how to do this for KH2?