Kingdom Hearts lag on PCSX2 0.9.8
Aw I didn't notice you corrected yourself while posting previously, heh happens when doing too many things at once;P.
Your i3 probably should handle that game at least it wouldn't be the cause of slowing down to 20fps, but my bet it's overheating, cooling pad, or even a normal fan directed on your laptop could make a difference.

Sponsored links

Bositman said that core i3 can't handle pcsx2. So i guess there's nothing I can do. Thanks for your help, btw. Smile
No lol;P where did you read that? i3/i5/i7 are fastest cpu's for pcsx2 by their architecture. Yeah sure yours isn't the fastest one, 2,1 ghz even on icore surely is not good enough for any heavy games, but KH isn't one of them, a difference between full speed and 20fps happening from time to time is more likely caused by overheating not lack of power here. If you get a chance try cooling pad or even a normal fan pointed at laptop, lol even open a window if it's cold outside where you live xD. A few degrees C of difference and your problem with this game would be fixed or at least much less noticeable.
Try setting the windows power plan to always on or performance
[Image: newsig.jpg]