Kingdom Hearts on PCSX2 (Controller issue)
I just started using my PS2 games on PCSX2 and I'm having some issues. I ported my BIOS to the system and made an ISO out of my Kingdom Hearts game and loaded it up as an ISO. Everything now works perfectly except for the controller issue. That's the last problem to resolve. I've searched Google and the forums and I've tried tutorials an everything, but I'm not having any luck.

So, what's happening is when I load the game I can get to the opening sequence, but all of the controls that I configured in either lilly pad or the ssspsx won't work in the game. I've set both plug ins up and tried enabling each one to try it, but it won't work. I don't think that it's the game either.

I added a couple screen shots of my controller configurations.

System Setup:
PCSX2 0.9.6
Mouse and keyboard for input (No game pads)
Phenom II 955 X4 Black Edition Quad Core Unlocked Processor (3.2GHz on each core currently)
4GB DDR3 RAM (64Bit system shows as 8GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
NVidia GeForce 8600 GT with 1GB DDR3 GRAM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Hm strange. In lilypad, disable logging and XInput, Then set Keyboard API to Direct Input and remap your keys. Also make sure you're using lilypad in both controller one and two slots in PCSX2's configuration
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you. That's what the problem was. =)
I'm having the same problem, in a way. My ps2 controller is detected in the devices (in lilly pad) and works fine on the test but I cannot get it to work in Kingdom Hearts. I'm not exactly sure what the setting should be for lilly pad, i've tried mutiple settings hoping they would work but i got nothing Sad. Kingdom Hearts will load to the main menu so it at least will detect the dual shock controller but the controller wont perform a control. Any clues?
(09-23-2009, 08:24 AM)Bositman Wrote: Hm strange. In lilypad, disable logging and XInput, Then set Keyboard API to Direct Input and remap your keys. Also make sure you're using lilypad in both controller one and two slots in PCSX2's configuration

I am having the same problem and tried all the settings bositman said. but still i get the message "dualshock 2 analog controller not inserted in port 1". please someone help
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go