Kingdom Hearts randomly hangs up
Hello First, im new here and i have a small lil Problem^^

I used PCSX2 now many times, played KH2 from start to end in 0.9.6 i believe where it was marked as "Ingame" but not as playable, tried some Games of the GTA Series and in exception of the GTA Games (Poor Performance) everything i tried run fine until now.

My System Specs are:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz (Overcklocked to 4.0 GHz)
8 GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 in 2x4 Dual Channel Mode
Sapphire ATI Radeon 4850 Vapor-X 512 MB

I wanted to to re-play KH1 and 2, so i searched my old DVD´s, dumped them to iso, installed 0.9.8 and configured everything. Here´s the List of used Plugins:

GS:
GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r4600]
PAD:
LilyPad svn (r4510) 0.10.0 [lilypad-r4600]
SPU2:
SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0 [spu2-x-r4600]
CDDVD:
cdvdGigaherz (r4510) 0.8.0 [cdvdGigaherz]
USB:
USBnull Driver 0.7.0 [USBnull]
FW:
FWnull Driver 0.7.0 [FWnull]
DEV9:
DEV9null Driver 0.5.0 [DEV9null]

Speedhacks are completly disabled, PAD Settings are configured and GSDX runs at Direct3D10 (Hardware) Mode. Rest runs at Out of the Box Settings...

My Problem now is that KH1 (German, PAL) randomly hangs up. Sound runs like nothing happended, Video freezes up and the Game wont react to Controls. Not reproducable to anything, completly random...

I started and played till i could choose what´s important to me with the 3 Chars at the island, then it hang up. Next time i tried it hang on the Glassy Picture of Cinderella, next time it froze at the White Door after choosing wich Power i will have and wich i give up for it, and i dont know why this happens.

Google didnt really helped me out on this Sad

PS: Sorry for my bad English, ima german who barely knows the Language...

Sponsored links

Your problem is most likely the SPU2x version bundled with r4600, look through the forums for the 2.0 version
Okey it´s like Magic, now i posted a Thread to the Forum´s and just like *Whooosh* the game runs fine, i just dont get it. I wll Update the SPU2 plugin anyway, thanks for the Advice^^
No the SPU2-X included in 0.9.8 works just fine with Kingdom Hearts but update it anyway.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Exclamation 
(01-06-2012, 10:51 AM)Bositman Wrote: No the SPU2-X included in 0.9.8 works just fine with Kingdom Hearts but update it anyway.

ah, it was FFX freezes that 2.0 fixed, not kh Happy