Kingdom heart 1 60 fps
I am looking for cheats that gives me 60 fps on gameplay and when its cut scenes its turn off

Sponsored links

There is none so far, sadly, only for KH2.

It shouldn't be a big deal tho, since KH1 isn't FMV-heavy.
OK i thought there might be since some FMV speed up
you could probably try using higher values at EE Cyclerate (overclocking) and check whether you notice any improvements.

I actually thought he meant the 60 FPS patch doesn't work on FMV's. stupid me Tongue2
(01-31-2016, 05:16 PM)ssakash Wrote: you could probably try using higher values at EE Cyclerate (overclocking) and check whether you notice any improvements.

I'm not sure you realize what he is asking.

He is using the 60FPS patch for KH1 but that causes FMV to run double speed. He wants the game to run 60fps, but the cutscenes to run normally(which there is a set of patches for for KH2, but not KH1).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hmm, I think you can try to disable the patches dynamically when FMV is started ( detection using EnableFMV var) , look into ipuVDEC for reference.
anyone else know what i'm taking about.this isn't a complaint or anything and i'm glad the game runs in 60fps, but compared to the cinematic cutscenes in previous mgs games it looks strikingly less effective to me.
Er... You know it's a kingdom heart thread, right ?
What's the link with MGs games ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes there is, and I think theyre even included in the pcsx2 pnach files you just have to extract them out of the zip and activate them.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64