Kingdom heart's text box glitch
this is everything edited in any way other then what was posted beforeĀ [Image: all_the_things.png]

Sponsored links

if you are using the onboard intel graphics card, it could be worth you updating your intel drivers.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-03-2016, 11:22 PM)refraction Wrote: if you are using the onboard intel graphics card, it could be worth you updating your intel drivers.

how do i go about doing that?
easiest way is to download and run this http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/s...etect.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-03-2016, 11:39 PM)refraction Wrote: easiest way is to download and run this http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/s...etect.html

and to be clear, how does this help me? do i need to adjust any other settings?
(02-04-2016, 12:56 AM)monkeymkb Wrote: and to be clear, how does this help me? do i need to adjust any other settings?
Essentially, it should allow your on-board graphics card to "talk" more effectively and efficiently with your processor, and by extension with PCSX2.

To avoid information overload, at this point I would recommend turning off all non-recommended speedhacks (except maybe MTVU) and experimenting with the Hardware hacks section of GSDX.
(02-04-2016, 02:04 AM)Alakazander Wrote: Essentially, it should allow your on-board graphics card to "talk" more effectively and efficiently with your processor, and by extension with PCSX2.

To avoid information overload, at this point I would recommend turning off all non-recommended speedhacks (except maybe MTVU) and experimenting with the Hardware hacks section of GSDX.

i turned off the non-recommended ones, and it's working better, i can now see the text with no issue, and there is a textbox, but its very glitchy looking, ill say anything if i can fix it.
[Image: gsdx_20160203185916.png]this is how it looks now
I had a feeling. If you are on 1.4.0, I would try using the second preset "2- Safe (faster)", with the MTVU hack.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-04-2016, 03:51 AM)Alakazander Wrote: I had a feeling. If you are on 1.4.0, I would try using the second preset "2- Safe (faster)", with the MTVU hack.

so default with the MTVU hack. Ok...

OP, can you just post all of your settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]