Kingdom hearts 2 60fps hack problems
Sorry for my bad english
my problems are :
1.Use upper slash ability - I can't launch enemy into the air as high as i can do when this hack is unactivated
it just launch enemy up to 2 feet instead of 10 feet as normal

2.Sometimes the game drop to 40 -50 fps make everything into slow motion mode, it just use my cpu about 75-85% and gpu about 50%
Anyway to config it ?

Sponsored links

What are your EE and GS values during slowdown ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
ee:90%
gs:40%
please post your hardware specs.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
i5 4210h
gtx 850m
4gb ram
make sure to set windows performance plan to high performance and play the game while charging the laptop to get the most out of it and, please post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings to get better suggestions on your settings.

though, it looks like your cpu is probably maxing out. so, don't expect miracles.
- Refraction
so, can i get it run at 45 or 50 fps without slow motion ?
and what about my first problem ?
I'm not sure about the first one but, your second problem is probably your hardware limit. try doing the steps, I suggested you and check whether the slowness has gone.

you probably have to disable the 60fps hack to have normal behavior at the game. and, are you using any other cheats rather than the 60fps hack ?
- Refraction
just only 60fps hack
Is there anyway to adjust fps and hz ,like 60fps at 100hz instead of 120hz
(02-19-2015, 05:43 PM)g.a.u Wrote: Is there anyway to adjust fps and hz ,like 60fps at 100hz instead of 120hz
NO, you can't Tongue2
- Refraction