Kingdom hearts 2 Graphic problem
hellbringer i tried all those, nothing happened Sad and what is GPU? and FinalSquall the problem with the command bar only occurs in Hollow, and Donald's hp is always glitched in any world
Where can i find the "(the visual studio ones and the directx runtimes)"

Sponsored links

GPU is your graphics card, or Graphics Processing Unit. Also on the forums go to Pcsx2 Forums > Plugin Discussion and Support and click the GSDX thread started by Gabest, on the first post are links to the directx run times and C++ redist runtimes. However if you followed Hellbringers link in post #7 of this thread and installed them you should have the dx runtimes installed

Edit: Have u followed Hellboys advice in his last post, if so what happened? Are you 100% sure you have the latest drivers for your ATI Radeon HD48xx
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
Yeah, i tried all those steps, nothing seems to changed Sad how do i check if my ATI has the latest drive?
Go to google and download something called GPU-Z and tell me everything that it says in the "Driver Version" section

Then check here
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Edit: Also tell me exacetly what your Graphics Card is
atiumdag 8.930.0.0 (Catalyst 12.1) / Win7 64 and i think my graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Looks like they are up to date, how are you running your ISO? Have you tried ripping a new image from your Kingdom Hearts 2 Disc using something like Imgburn You might have a corrupt disc image
I'm using the pcsx2 iso reader thingy that comes with it. I don't think its a corrupted disc image. Does it have to do with anything with 8 bit texture since im using window 7 64 bit?
any suggestions?
Oh yeah when i was downloading those links from gabest one of them didnt work, the "Vista platform update " said its not compatible or something
Yea ofc it wasnt you are using Windows 7, that is an update for vista to support DX11 lol. I said only DL the runtimes, can u screenshot and show your GSDX config, and just try creating a new ISO using Imgburn in case. (I can say I have experienced a similar problem and a new ISO fixed it.)