Kingdom hearts 2 Graphic problem
Not the same way, For example on FFX tidus's hair is glitched partially black and so is Guy's from Tales of Abyss, on KH2 its the command bar at Hollow Bastion and the pause menu and Donald's and Goofy's hp lol

But the thing is, Directx9 Works normally but doesn't run as good while directx10 Runs like 54-60 all the time but has some graphic glitches

Sponsored links

try this, delete your PCSX2 folder, (cept your Games, and your dumped BIOS of course) then download the latest SVN, and try it from there.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(02-19-2012, 07:39 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: try this, delete your PCSX2 folder, (cept your Games, and your dumped BIOS of course) then download the latest SVN, and try it from there.

Ya short of it being hardware related (unlikely) or reinstalling graphics drivers, this is probably your best shot
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
@bcheese69: Did you try disabling 8bit textures already? I think I've seen that white problem before.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Yeah It actually fixes the problem if you disable 8bit textures, but when it enables my computer can process it better so i lag less lol so i wanna know a way to fix how it looks with the 8bit texture enabled
I assume it's some weird bug with the HD4000 series. =S
Dam, is there anyway?
I don't know, since I cannot even reproduce it. It seems that in some cases, the full black translucent pixels turn out white for some reason. Maybe Gabest can have an idea.
How can i send this to gabest
Did you try enabling the alpha hack already? If you cannot see the hacks, just add allowHacks=1 on the gsdx.ini file.