Kingdom hearts SLUS Visual artifacts in subtitles
i'm using v 1.5.0 dev-2988.This is the solution on the wiki page that doesn't work for me

• Type: Minor

• Description: Visual artifacts can be seen in subtitles when using scaling.

• Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, turn on "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and set the TC offset X to "525", and TC offset Y to "0".

I go to config>video plugin settings>advanced settings and hacks and put texture offsets x to 525 and Y to 0 and nothing changes... Did this fix the issue for anybody else or did you have to do something else for the solution?

Sponsored links

I think texture filtering can get rid of it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
tried all 4, nearest,bilinear(forced excluding sprite, bilinear (forced) and bilenear (ps2) with offsets x 525 and Y 0and here are my findings

When I have nearest on it fixes the text issues even on 12x internal to not have artifacts, but it makes the game more blurry.

When I have it on the other bilinear options, it fixes the problem on 2x internal, there are very slight artifacts on 3x internal and gets worse 4x internal and up..

even though I am on a 1080p monitor,games look blurry and soft on 3x internal,and look smooth and clear on 6x inernal
This code disables subs if you want it:

//hide subs
patch=1,EE,2010d2c0,extended,24030000