Kingdom hearts problem
Sad 
Hi guys im new to the forums so i dont really know much but i was hoping u could help me with this problem:
You see... i have kingdom hearts and i wanted to test it in the emulator..
Everything was fine until i got to the deep jungle level(the one of tarzan)
After i kill clayton and got through all the waterfall area....the cutscenes start.. the problem is... that after the cutscene where sora uses the keyblade to get the gummi part, and after maleficus and the other guys talk...
theres a cutscene that puts you back at the jungle camp... but problem is, that just when it starts..the game hangs and i cant play it anymore, ive allready pressed everything and tried to use the fastest plugins but still i cant pass it...
Help plzzzSad
Here are my specs:
Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 4730Z
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version V1.15
Processor: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
RAM: 2GB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
Video card: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Display Memory: 797 MB
Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
Shared Memory: 733 MB

Sponsored links

i think i had the same problem too, it's the scene in the camp where some random subtitles show up, and the first 2 or 3 you can skip by pressing the assigned-X-button, but then it just hangs whatever you do, but you still can hear music and sfx, right?

Don't really remember how I got past it, but I think I messed around with the graphics plugin/other options a bit, and after 10-20 tries, it just worked. Also, my subs were already messed up in the maleficient cutscene, so get a clean savestate from before it starts getting weird, and go from there. And all I can say is: try again, good luck...
i had that problem too (and had the solution too (why did i forget! Sad))

EDIT: but anyways what version of pcsx2 (and plugins) are you using?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-18-2009, 01:40 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: i had that problem too (and had the solution too (why did i forget! Sad))

EDIT: but anyways what version of pcsx2 (and plugins) are you using?

its the version 9.4 and im using gsdx sse3 video plugin , and p.e.o.p.s 2 for sound...

oooh nvm i just got past it =D just had to change my sound plugin
yea it was that (forgot to post it here, to either change sound plugin or set peops to thread mode Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja