Kingdom hearts system config.
I have tried almost all of the combinations of speed hacks, but nothing seems to make the game any faster. In fact, it slows it down by about 5 fps.

Sponsored links

Tried the default settings, latest beta? Shouldn't be a problem with your GFX, i have a 8800GT and mine runs fine on the dx11 hardware mode, stable fps through out.
Yep, nothing. Runs at about 80-60% in open areas. The DX11 mode didn't work for me?
(01-13-2010, 03:06 AM)fullwall Wrote: Yep, nothing. Runs at about 80-60% in open areas. The DX11 mode didn't work for me?
My bad about dx11, how about dx10, does it work?
Yes, that performance is with DX10. Should my PC be able to play this game full speed?
Bump. New question
Get the latest SVN build, that shows the FPS again. What speed are you getting now?
The problem here is your processor, it is on the slow side and will limit your FPS in some cases. You never posted your GSdx settings. I also recommend making an image of the game and running it with the iso loader or linuz iso for some extra speed when the game is loading data
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hmmm... it's quite fast in some areas @ full speed, but drops down to ~50 fps in graphics intensive areas - eg in the destiny islands, open areas, areas with lots of enemies etc. I'm running it as an image, and my GSDX settings are DX10 hardware, no checkboxes ticked, and native resolution. Would enabling the newVif unpacker help?
No it wouldn't. That's the max speed you'll get with your setup
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ah. That's disappointing. I bought that processor specifically for pcsx2 and it isn't good enough Sad. I suppose framskip wouldn't help...