LILYPAD PROBLEMS! HELP PLEASE!
Sad 
Unsure Hey there everyone, I'm not sure if posting in general discussion and support is okay here, but I really need help.... my nerves are on end and I'm about to smash my damn laptop to pieces. Sad
So as I was saying I have a problem with Lilypad (version 0.11.0) I use a nubwo controller to play and the damn thing is causing problems.
What happens is when I set the buttons in the configuration menu, The buttons become automatically replaced...
so when I want to set a button for example for "D-pad up" and I inputed it, it's still fine but then when I get to "Left analog stick up" and try to input that, the left analog stick up replaces the d-pad up  Wacko It's driving me crazy and I don't know what to do. When I reinstall PCSX2 (version 1.2.1) and set the buttons for the first time and run a game, it works completely fine, but then when I restart the program and play any game without touching the lilypad configurations, it automatically replaced my button settings with other ones....

PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

I've tried placing the program in the
-programs(x86) folder
-downloads folder
-documents folder
and none of them changed anything
screenshots on the problem:
The one circled is used as an example

I appreciate any help and hope that other people had also faced with this problem or one which is similar, if anyone can send a link of a plugin just as good or better than lilypad I'm willing to accept that as well! THANK YOU! Unsure

Sponsored links

What are your other settings for Lilypad
Is "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC" enabled(enabling it allow you to bind more than one pc control for ps2 controls)
When you select DX USB Network... from Device Diagnostics and click on Test Device,do you get a reading only for the d-pad/analog when you press the d-pad/analog or one of them is changing the number for both the d-pad and the analog
(01-01-2016, 03:34 PM)vsub Wrote: What are your other settings for Lilypad
Is "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC" enabled(enabling it allow you to bind more than one pc control for ps2 controls)
When you select DX USB Network... from Device Diagnostics and click on Test Device,do you get a reading only for the d-pad/analog when you press the d-pad/analog or one of them is changing the number for both the d-pad and the analog

I did go to 'Test device' but the controller still only responses to the replaced buttons it doesnt respond to the original setting

how do I enable "allow binding multiple ps2 controls to one pc"? I'm sorry if it's a stupid question...I'm really bad at this stuff Unsure
(01-01-2016, 03:48 PM)Yubile Wrote: I did go to 'Test device' but the controller still only responses to the replaced buttons it doesnt respond to the original setting

how do I enable "allow binding multiple ps2 controls to one pc"? I'm sorry if it's a stupid question...I'm really bad at this stuff Unsure

wait never mind I found that option, sorry! Wacko , it seems to have worked Mellow I'm still scared though that it will only work for this one moment
Thanks a lot though! Happy
Well try restarting pcsx2 and try again(it is possible that your settings are not saved)
(01-01-2016, 04:09 PM)vsub Wrote: Well try restarting pcsx2 and try again(it is possible that your settings are not saved)

alright I restarted and omygod it seems to be working Blink  THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Laugh