Poll: IS this thread helpful to you? YES or NO?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES! Smile
84.40%
92 84.40%
NO! Sad
15.60%
17 15.60%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[LIST] Games that don't need a strong CPU to emulate!
(05-04-2010, 08:53 AM)wiiandps2 Wrote: Just test a few game in fullspeed both in game and cut-scene(no slowdown)
Adventure Island (NTSC -Remake)
Contra Arcade(NTSC - Remake)
Ikki Tousen Shining Dragon
Kyuuketsu Kitan Moonties
Melty Blood Actress Again
Metal Slug 3D (NTSC)
Puyo Puyo Forever
Shining Wind
Shinobido Way of the Ninja
Taiko No Tatsujin
Tir Na Nog
The King of Fighters Collection The Orochi Saga
Yu Yu Hakusho Forever

admin89, you keep on making me smile Smile
[Image: signaturel.jpg]

Sponsored links

WOOT!!!! 35games on the list!!
LIST FULLY UPDATED AND RENEWED!!! looks easier on the eyes Wink
EDIT: I added a poll, if this thread is helpful to you or not, so i can see how the thread's going
very nice list,And btw who was the bitc* who voted that this thread isnt helping?
as far as i remember, monster hunter runs really well on low spec machines, i dont know how but the 3d is quick ;p my old E6600 use to pull about 100fps or so, so a 2ghz core 2 should manage 60fps easily.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks as most of you might know I am running a low-spec PC now that list helps me alot Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
i guess i'll test it...
@speedy42 glad to know it helps, and make sure to make contributions if you can! Smile
@diegochiha Thanks, it's free voting, let'em vote how they like. It's not like i'm closing the thread if there are a lot of NO's Tongue
they might even be spambots, who knows?
i tested monster hunter myself and it was quite playable. sometimes fps dips down to 30 but most of the time it's full speed 50fps. Smile
Adding it to the list.
EDIT: NEW GAME TO THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tested by yours truly Tongue
hey GundamQuatro...this is the TheBboyKnowledge from dolphin forums!

but nice! you made this thread in the pcsx2 forums but you should format it like so (if you wish):

Games That Don't Need High CPU

I thought that we should come up with a list together for people that don't have very high cpu so that if they do decide to go and buy a playstation 2 game to dump and emulate that it would be emulatable/close to perfect playable. By the way, the list of games are arranged by cpu. The cpu are arranged from higher end on down. So as you progress down through the list so does the ranking of the cpu. The lower the game the less of a cpu it needs to be played. I think you get how this works

Rules to Posting Your Game

1. Game Title
2. Game System
3. Video Proof (If possible)
4. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE CPU AND ALL ITS NAMES DETAILS WITH THE CLOCK SPEED!!!!!
5.Post your questions/tips about a game in another thread NOT HERE. You'll also be able to find some recommended configuring options about a game if you post a thread on it.

Types Of Processors

Wondering why certain games don't run at full speed for you? Even if you have the same settings and clock speed! Well, that is because of the type of processor that other pcsx2 users have. I have added the detail of the type of processor for the many people with this problem. If you want to know how your CPU stand against other types of CPU's before attempting gameplay with some of this games then go to the link below. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHECKING YOUR CPU's SCORE COMPARED TO THE SCORES NEXT TO THE LISTED CPU's HERE BEFORE POSTING THAT A GAME ISN'T RUNNING FULL SPEED FOR YOU!

SEE YOUR CPU BENCHMARK HERE!

P.S. IF YOUR CPU HAS A HIGHER SCORE THAN 1,300 ON THAT SITE THEN I AM NOT GOING TO ADD YOUR GAMES YOU SUGGESTED TO THE LIST BECAUSE THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD!

ex.

Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz (Score: 1,266)

basically just organize just like my thread on dolphin but change the word dolphin to pcsx2 in the paragraphs...and also take down games from people that didn't post their specs and/or if their cpu is over 1,300 b/c that's getting a little bit too high

but overall good job GundamQuatro good to see you're helping the people here on pcsx2 forums...i'm starting to use pcsx2 b/c it's being developed/improved faster than dolphin so you'll catch me on here a little bit more often now
CPU:Intel® Pentium® Dual T3200 @ 2.00GHz
Graphics Card:Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
DVD/CD Drive:HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50N
(05-07-2010, 03:00 PM)diegochiha Wrote: very nice list,And btw who was the bitc* who voted that this thread isnt helping?

i am one of the 2 that voted no

I think it's a great thing but that isn't the question.
To me personally, it's not really usefull.
[Image: 1454055.png]
(05-08-2010, 06:11 PM)ChronicNL Wrote:
(05-07-2010, 03:00 PM)diegochiha Wrote: very nice list,And btw who was the bitc* who voted that this thread isnt helping?

i am one of the 2 that voted no

I think it's a great thing but that isn't the question.
To me personally, it's not really usefull.

okeyyyyy,but this is a list to state games that are easy playable,so by that also means that is for people with low end pc,not high like yours,so its like trying to get drunk if you are already,meaning a waste of time to check out a thread if you dont have nothing to do about it.Just my personal opinion tho nothing serious