[LIST] Games that may not work well with MTVU
Yeah, you're just too old Tongue2

Sponsored links

(01-31-2017, 05:10 PM)gregory Wrote: Yeah, you're just too old Tongue2

I am, my eyes and mind are failing Tongue Although having my head stuck in a VR headset earlier probably didn't help Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Quote:Sorry, I'm going blind!

Not really your fault, he didn't mention the full name of those games, so you can't really identify them if you haven't heard about that game before. By the way, you could also remove BBB from the list, I don't seem to observe a slowdown anymore.

Quote:Yeah, you're just too old Tongue2

You're no different. Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Just did a quick test with P4. It ran slightly slower(5-10%) with MTVU in 1.2.1, with no discernible difference in 1.4.0 and it runs at 50% faster with MTVU enabled in a very recent git release.

EDIT: Persona 4 was reported for MTVU slowdown with AMD CPU's. So someone with an AMD CPU should test it as well.
(01-31-2017, 05:13 PM)refraction Wrote: I am, my eyes and mind are failing Tongue Although having my head stuck in a VR headset earlier probably didn't help Tongue

(01-31-2017, 05:47 PM)ssakash Wrote: You're no different. Tongue
They need to put a warning on VR headset. Too much VR can make you older Wink

(01-31-2017, 05:51 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Just did a quick test with P4. It ran slightly slower(5-10%) with MTVU in 1.2.1, with no discernible difference in 1.4.0 and it runs at 50% faster with MTVU enabled in a very recent git release.

EDIT: Persona 4 was reported for MTVU slowdown with AMD CPU's. So someone with an AMD CPU should test it as well.

Edit: yes we need to ask blyss.
(01-31-2017, 09:41 PM)gregory Wrote: Edit: yes we need to ask blyss.

Blyss's AMD cpu currently doesn't have a cooler lol. But yeah MTVU caused me more slowdown with a lot of games on my AMD FX compared to my i7. Persona 4 was only in very specific cases - sometimes it boosted speed, sometimes dropped it(like Xenosaga). Because P4 was such a light game and because I didn't need the extra boost anyway(and because the slowdown did drop it below 60FPS occasionally) I decided it was better to have it off and put it on the list. Maybe we can convince someone like Strike105x to give it a test?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Just blow on your CPU, (ofc it won't work, if you're a dragon). At least you found the only useful way to use an AMD CPU : a thermal heaters Tongue2

Some tests would be nices. Potentially it is a bit faster
(02-01-2017, 12:10 AM)gregory Wrote: Just blow on your CPU, (ofc it won't work, if you're a dragon). At least you found the only useful way to use an AMD CPU : a thermal heaters Tongue2

He can do the American thing and use (golden) water cooling.
(02-01-2017, 12:10 AM)gregory Wrote: Just blow on your CPU, (ofc it won't work, if you're a dragon). At least you found the only useful way to use an AMD CPU : a thermal heaters Tongue2

I happen to resemble that remark for your info
Black screen on Syberia 1, no problem on Syberia 2 tho