LMA Manager 2004 Freezing on the Menu
Hey there Im looking for some help, I'm wanting to play LMA manager 2004 through PCSX2. The game iteself is not listed on the compatibility list which probably isn't the best start, however Im desperate to play this game as part of a playthrough on my Youtube Channel.

I have tried to play it on the latest PCSX2 Release however I came across a major problem, the game visuals freeze after just afew seconds of the menu being up. The music continues to play in the background but the game itself is frozen. I searched the forums and found some similar problems reported by people over the years all of whom hit brick walls and appeared to have little or no success in resolving the problem. I should add this appears to be a problem across the entire LMA Manager series from previous threads. My PC is in no way the issue and I'm having no problems running far more visually straining games on PCSX2.

I have no idea if the problem has a work around but I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out here. I have tinkered and played with various plugins and video settings with no success and feel as if I have tried all the obvious solutions, that said Im hoping one of you more experienced folk fight be able to come to the rescue. Because I am so desperate to sort this I am willing to pay whoever can find a fix for my problem (assuming there is one) a little bit of money via Paypal (if that's not against the forum rules?) as a show of thanks and appreciation for taking the time to help me out.

Thanks in advanced to anyone whop cares to respond and have a pop at solving my problem.

Sponsored links

We'll start with the basics. PCSX2 version, your PC configuration (CPU/GPU/etc), and region for the game (Pal/European, USA/JPN/NTSC, etc).

While waiting on that, a few general things you can try... First, make sure that no speed hacks are on. Second, In EE config, try changing the rounding mode to the various options. You can also try changing clamping to Extra. Finally, go into the special game fixes and enable them *IMPORTANT* one at a time *IMPORTANT* restarting the game each time you try one.

Other than that, and depending on the information I requested there isn't a lot I can say off the top of my head, I don't own the game so I have no means of testing it myself unfortunately.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Sorry they are as follows:

PCSX2 V.1.0.0,

Processor - Intel i7-3770k 3.50ghz
Memory - Corsair Vengeance 32GB (8GBx4) 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 4GB

Game Region - EU

I'll try the various game fixes one at a time now, I'd already tried the other 2 things.