LOTR Two Towers graphic problem
Hey guys,
I need your help here.
I started playing lord of the rings two towers and got to the mission "balin's tomb". Problem is that with every move on screen, screen starts to turn into black.

Please i need your help. Sad

Sponsored links

Pc Specs, plugins settings, pcsx2 version ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You'll need to use software mode for that mission (f9 while playing) will be pretty slow tho.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-25-2011, 01:08 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You'll need to use software mode for that mission (f9 while playing) will be pretty slow tho.

Yeah. I tried it, and it works fine, but fps is around 5. Sad How is the best way to get at least 10 fps there?
getting a very high clocked cpu.
My cpu is AMD sempron 2,2 clocked to 2,7; GPU is nvidia gainward gt520 1gb ddr3; also 1gb ddr2 ram; running win xp sp3. Pcsx2 runs great in hardware mode with some speedhacks, but software mode lags like hell... Is there a way to somehow find save games from memory card, download them, and just pass by that mission?
have a look at gamefaqs.com and use Mymc to convert the saves to pcsx2 format.
that should do it.
Yeah, downloaded the save and now continuing from amon hen. Now, the problem is purple "screen effects" that jumps in than and now and some gray "cloak" thing. Is there any way that "black screen", "purple screen" and "gray screen" problems will be fixed with future releases of pcsx2?

"gray screen", see how uruks are grayer than usual.

"purple screen"

maybe, maybe not
eventually, it should be, but don't ask when.
(07-25-2011, 12:33 AM)nenadradojcic Wrote: Hey guys,
I need your help here.
I started playing lord of the rings two towers and got to the mission "balin's tomb". Problem is that with every move on screen, screen starts to turn into black.

Please i need your help. Sad

do the f9 then use speed hacks to gain some frames
Biggrin