LOTR third age prob
Hi!
I want to play the game "Lotr Third age", so i dl the game to pcsx2.
But i can'tWacko.

Cdvdrom config: Gigaherz's 0.7.0 - error opening cdvdrom plugin
Cdvdrom config: Linuz 0.8.0 - error loading "the file"
Cdvdrom config: Peops 1.3.0 - just quitWacko

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz
Ram: 4.0 GB
Videocard: Radeon HD 5770 - 1024mb

Sponsored links

Use the latest beta 0.9.7 then:
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-23-2010, 04:24 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use the latest beta 0.9.7 then:
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)

But that is a NGR file..?
Then remake it using imgburn and make it an ISO file.
Edit: Actually it also supports nrg files so use it normally.
(10-23-2010, 05:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: Then remake it using imgburn and make it an ISO file.
Edit: Actually it also supports nrg files so use it normally.

is workLaugh but ... how can i browse the game?:b The cursor can't click, and the keyboard can't neither
You have to configure the pad plugin first to assign keys.....
(10-23-2010, 06:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: You have to configure the pad plugin first to assign keys.....

Thank you very much :')!!!! i love you!