Lag
its from 2007 based on an architecture from 2006.

In the pc world, not only is it antique, its decrepit, ancient even.

Sponsored links

It's also mobile meaning the hardware is weaker then the desktop counterpart usually with other fallbacks like sharing the system memory with video card (alot slower then dedicated vram), while the video card might get by in most games using native, the cpu is really going to hold it back considering its only dual core and 2 ghz, not much you can do except upgrade.
lol even the desktop version of that rig will also have lag in any games
Guys, I think he/she gets it.
No need to rub it in instead it would be better to help him somehow... :/
I'm thinking Kingdom Hearts will (maybe) run fine or atleast at playable speeds..............
Give games which require less intensive emulating a try.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
If you want to see antique I'll go drag my mother's old 1991 Packard Bell out of storage.

Let's see how PCSX2 will run on that beast!

I'm not sure, but I think it came with just bare MS DOS and the best OS you can install on it is Win 95.

I don't even know what processor it ran on. Something before the Pentium one I'm pretty sure. A modern grade-school calculator has more power than it did.

Edit : I remember it requiring you to press F1 to get it past a black screen when starting it.
(06-06-2012, 10:03 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: If you want to see antique I'll go drag my mother's old 1991 Packard Bell out of storage.

I'm not sure, but I think it came with just bare MS DOS and the best OS you can install on it is Win 95.

I don't even know what processor it ran on. Something before the Pentium one I'm pretty sure. A modern grade-school calculator has more power than it did.

Edit : I remember it requiring you to press F1 to get it past a black screen when starting it.

Yeah sure.
Maybe I should bring a Zuse Z3 to the contest too Laugh
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
(06-06-2012, 10:03 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: If you want to see antique I'll go drag my mother's old 1991 Packard Bell out of storage.

Can't beat my old 486DX computer....Laugh
(06-06-2012, 10:41 AM)Archerko Wrote: Can't beat my old 486DX computer....Laugh

Yeah, what a beast Laugh
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,