Lag in all Ace Combats
Wink 
Bingo!

I don't know why but EE and GS are dropping down values when it occurs.
Now, how toresolve it...Huh

Sponsored links

You're playing from a disc aren't you?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Hi Nobbs66,

No, from an iso... Could it be the dvd plugin?

Thanks and regards,
Should've read the thread first, nevermind.
make sure there are no background applications while running pcsx2 and, use windows performance plan to high performance in control panel and set priority of pcsx2 to high in taskmanager and try again. if, that doesnt help. then, use sw mode and set 3-6 extra rendering threads. there are chances to not have EE drops but, you will only get the native resolution of pcsx2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hi Ssakash,

I'v tried to set priority to cpu pcsx2, played all kind o extra renderings from 3-6, always the same problem. I think I will test a race gameto see i fproblem occurs too...
I'v played DBZ3 tenkaichi with a friend for hours GSDX DX11 and didn't get the problem but as I said I've tried Ace combat 5 with DX11 and problem occurs too. Could it be aproblem with the game itself?

Maybe I could post a video with the problem and the console activated for you to see the kind of slowdown?
probably the best idea...
could be a side effect of the widescreen patch too...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi Jesalvein?

Didn't think about that... I'll try immediately.
I just came back fromXGIII and I din't encounter the problem in race but qui fps dropdown in the menu. I think as itonly occurs after 2/3 minutes, maybe I din't notice that in race or fighting games. I will first try the widescreen patch, then a game wher you play morethan 5 min a level, then I come back with a video if always a problem.

I really appreciate your help from all of you. Nice community :-)
Please check cpu readings with cpu-z before, while and shortly after lags appear.
Hi all,

This is the link to the video. Problem appears when it remains 5.04 min in the mission. Hope it helps ...;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn-owNYW...e=youtu.be