Lag in all Ace Combats
seems that I got the same problem with Dolphin...see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkmSG6HU...e=youtu.be

For Dremacast too but not with Project 64. I've played for 2 hours with a pal without any slowdown...

Sponsored links

(01-27-2015, 09:48 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please check cpu readings with cpu-z before, while and shortly after lags appear.

Hi Willkuer,

I've CPU-z but where to read cpu activity?

Thanks and regards,
not activity just all readings there...

Mainly check clock rates in the cpu-tab. Everything that changes during the lag is interesting.

If you don't observe something specific please do the same with gpu-z
Hi Everybody,

Seems that I've found the solution thanks to Romstation! No problem playing via the program so
I tried to copy their settings with the same revision but problem occurs again. So I thought it was not a problem with the emulator but with my games! Nearly....it seems that it's the location on my HDD who causes problems...When I copy my games on the SSD folder of Romstation, I got no moreproblem with pcsx2 nor Dolphin...I will test further and keep you updated. Just one more problem now.... A SSD of 2to is very expensive :-) how is it possible that I get problem loading the games on my HDD?

Thanks and regards,
Hmm. ..
I think you just lost all kind of support by suggesting you downloaded your games...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeah, I would say so
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go