Lag on a verry Decent processor?or just bad config?
I have a Core i5 3570K running at 4.7ghz, pretty much the second strongest gaming CPU on the market running at a very high clockrate, and even I get slowdown in some games. And usually, they aren't using 100% of the CPU. The PS2 just works differently than a PC, so you can't just throw more power at it and expect to solve all your problems (though it certainly helps). So I don't think it's that your CPU isn't fast enough or something simple, it's just that this is emulation. Your best bet is to work the speedhacks, try options, etc, till you get something that works better.
Windows 7 x64 | Core i5 3570K @ 4.7ghz | nVidia Geforce GTX 760 | 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistax DDR3-1600 ram | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Logitech G500

Sponsored links

(06-03-2012, 06:23 AM)Fanoffemdom14 Wrote: pst the log while running it x)

xDD sorry guys i fail xDD i will post it now on GT4

i am using SVN now and it looks good so far...but the quality is a little on the bad side the resolution is too low for me because you don't even imagin how this runs on a 1080P monitor Wacko

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 6,04 KB / Downloads: 144)
(06-03-2012, 06:42 AM)miggtt699 Wrote: xDD sorry guys i fail xDD i will post it now on GT4

i am using SVN now and it looks good so far...but the quality is a little on the bad side the resolution is too low for me because you don't even imagin how this runs on a 1080P monitor Wacko

Downloaded iso in pic.

Our forum doesnt accept piracy. read the rules. Like rule number one Brosifer.
Fact and Fiction, Where do you draw the line?
According to the emulog he's using a dvd. I don't see where the evidence that he's using a pirated copy is.

I rip my discs into isos for my computer and I sometimes get called out for piracy when I never pirated anything, so don't get on him if you're just seeing that he's using an iso. I do it to mine because it keeps my original disc from needing to be used (and risk scratching it up) and also because the computer can access a high-speed solid state drive much better than my disc drive.

Edit : Oh, nvm, I'm an idiot, his GTA4 is in his downloads folder ~_~

Prepare to get your post locked by the mods ~_~
(06-03-2012, 07:08 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: According to the emulog he's using a dvd. I don't see where the evidence that he's using a pirated copy is.

I rip my discs into isos for my computer and I sometimes get called out for piracy when I never pirated anything, so don't get on him if you're just seeing that he's using an iso.

Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\filipe\Downloads\GT4.iso

It's obvious Alex..
Yeah I realized that, see my edit.

Try harder next time dude. Don't put your downloaded games into a downloads folder and maybe we won't catch you next time xD

I for one keep all my (totally legit) isos in a game folder in the PCSX2 folder.
I cannot understand why people like to put their download in that folder. Wink Is it something special?
That folder was popular among Internet browsers and lazy people...

*I'm outta here, don't wanna spam...

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go