Language Options / Bios
Using SVN 3033 and ALL of the plugins: no success.

Appears a littlly fishy to me that really nothing did work.

Best Regards

Sponsored links

(05-23-2010, 06:48 PM)thetitan Wrote: For some strange reason no game seems to boot up in that case?

Tried like 3 games, screen went black for a second but then returned to the screen with the Memory Cards + CD.

Do I do something wrong.

THX for your help again.

Best Regards.

it goes to mem cards and cd screen because your bios is pal (2.00 and later version) and you want to play a ntsc game so it just cant play it because of region lock
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
@iakoboss7:

Your right with Pal Bios, but it is v 1.9 and the game's definitly pal, too.
There is no region lock in PCSX2. Any bios can play any game region so it's something misconfigured
[Image: newsig.jpg]
nop when you use the svn's and the run cdvd (full) this happens:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-using-us-...us-eu-bios

when the picture shows the ps2 logo it has as result the game to run fine even if the logo has problems
but in 1 of the tests it gone back to mem cards screen.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Oh yes if you full boot it can happen, fast takes care of that Tongue
thetitan if you're using an ISO image of the game, load it with the ISO selector and CDVD set to ISO. If using a disc, use Gigaherz CDVD configured to the proper drive letter.
If this still fails I can't see where the problem is...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-23-2010, 06:09 PM)Bositman Wrote:
Quote:But then, when you actually boot the game via BOOTCDDVD (fast)
Above that, there is a Boot CDVD (full). That's what I mean. On older versions, bios skip hack should be OFF for the same effect

i just mentioned it because he wants to do a full cdvd run so the game can use the bios language as he said in his 1st post and he had the same problem Tongue

i never understood why the US bios could run every game though and pal not!!!
cause also as far as i know the japanese bios had that problem also like the eu. are the us one's special?!!!
Wow, what kinda mystery!

Cool information around here.

Will try what bositman said. Will report back then.

You always learn something in here, but that is really hell 'o scientific^^.

Thanks to all again!
Well, folks.

No success! Using Tomb Raider Legend + the way Bositman described, still nothing happened.

Man ,that seems to be really deep.