Language Settings error for Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Thumbs Up 
Hi, so recently i got the urge to play Bakugan Battle Brawlers, so i installed pcsx2 and the game rom. But when I enter the game a language selection screen appears, and I click on all the buttons and nothing happens. I already tried to use a save game, but even so, when I start the game, this message appears and I can't play. Can someone help me?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for answering! I don't quite understand what you mean about the emulog codes, however, I'm sending you that file. Hope you can help me Smile

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 14,08 KB / Downloads: 75)
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go