Language Versions?
I was just wondering. On the main site, there is a compatibility list which lists versions of each game such as Japan, European, and US - English.
Does this mean that I have to get the European version of the game with deutch if that is the only one that works, or does it mean I have to use a european Ps2 Bio? I was just wondering because I could play labeled US games with any Ps2 Bio. Soo is it:
1. Get european version of game
2. Get european bio for US game
3. BOTH get european BIO and GAME

Just wanted to clear some stuff up before I stick my hands into something that can't play all the way through. Thanks
Buffed Computer Specs
Intel i7 2.67 Ghz Clocked 3.2 Ghz
6GB Corsair DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 260
Win Vista 64 Bit

Sponsored links

PCSX2 is region free,it's not like the real PS2.On pcsx2 you can use your bios and play game from any region.
So if green playable status is only on european version must I get the european version of the game to play fully?
Buffed Computer Specs
Intel i7 2.67 Ghz Clocked 3.2 Ghz
6GB Corsair DDR3 1600
EVGA GeForce GTX 260
Win Vista 64 Bit
(03-19-2009, 05:12 AM)Jinodux Wrote: So if green playable status is only on european version must I get the european version of the game to play fully?

If there is no info about the other version that desn't mean the oter are not playable,you just have to check them but buying a game just to check is...

So to play it safe get the one that's working.Also playable doesn't mean everything is perfect with full speed,it only means that you can play the game from the begining to the end and you may encounter some minor problems but they wont stop you from finishing the game.

It's like for example on Ar Tonelico/Atelier Iris games.