Language in games
Hi , I have another doubt.
Well , first of all my BIOS and everything else is set to Spanish. Everything. But for a unknowed reason , some games don't ask me about what language do I prefer before launching , and It's launch on English , wich I don't understand very good. So , my doubt is how can I set the game to Spanish? No language selector anywhere.
Thanks.

Sponsored links

If you use Full Boot instead of Fast Boot, it should grab your language from the BIOS, presuming the game isn't english only of course.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

use Full boot instead of Fast Boot.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Doesn't work.
When I launch it for full boost It sends me to the menu and when selecting the CD instead of launching It stands on the menu. I remember I had the same problem when I was a kid.
[Image: 2rrwb5h.png]
how did you configure your DVD plugin ?
which game are you talking about ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-17-2015, 03:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: how did you configure your DVD plugin ?
which game are you talking about ?
I'm actually talking about every game that doesn't have a language selector. I recently tried with a vice city disk and same problem , subtitles in English.
But games for example like Sims 2 Castaway that have a language selector 0 problems :/
please post your emulog.txt and screenshots of your pcsx2 settings (all of them)
If it kicks you to your bios screen instead of loading the game, the game you are trying is not from your region and probably doesn't have spanish anyway.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sure.
EmuLog.txt:
[Image: ano8lc.png]
Configs:
[Image: 2elryj9.png]
And I touched GSD configuration:
[Image: 2vws7c1.png]
Plus when I closed Vice City I saw this at console:
[Image: 24mtbfk.png]

(07-17-2015, 03:50 PM)refraction Wrote: If it kicks you to your bios screen instead of loading the game, the game you are trying is not from your region and probably doesn't have spanish anyway.
The games I'm trying to play I know they have Spanish as language.
Quote:The games I'm trying to play I know they have Spanish as language.
that doesn't mean they are from your region.

please post the emulog.txt AFTER you tried to load a game.