Language problems
Can someone help me how to change language in game??

I tried change the system configuration to English yet the game is still in different language...
Please help me...Sad

Sponsored links

Uhh...if the game only have one language, you can't change the language of the game. If it does have multiple languages, you can change it in game.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
It is indeed multi language. But i do not know how to change the language..
Well does it work in English if you use the PS2 to play?
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
The game is multi language which include english language. But when i tried to play it it came with different language..I do not know what language is that.. I think it is spanish.

I try to use different bios but the language would not change to English..
Do you own multiple PS2s? If not, it can only be assumed that you downloaded said BIOSes, and judging by the fact that you don't know what language your game is in, it can be assumed that you downloaded the game as well...

Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
You need to run games with "run > execute" so the bios setting stay, if after that you dont see a change then it's probable you need to change the language of the game from the game settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64