Laptop Configs
Hey guys,

I'm new here just had a general question - I know most people are running the emulator off desktop pc's...I'm running it on a laptop and just wanted to know if anyone is familiar with the emu and laptops and if there's any tweaks that I can do? I'm using the beta 0.9.7.

System is an i5 2.26ghz turbo to 2.53, 4gb ddr3 ram, geforce gts 360m 1gb gddr5, thanks for any suggestions!

-Z

Sponsored links

nothing you can tweak on a laptop (on hardware...) you have to play with the settings, you wont be able to play many games with that cpu...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
@zeeman:
Do you have a problem currently? on what settings? what game?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Somewhat - I'm playing Kingdom Hearts, and on all default settings except I think I enabled native, it is fine, maintains 60fps throughout it all, I changed the display options from native to a resolution to sharpen up the image and only when you are on a higher ledge or something similar, and jump down it drops drastically, to about 35 fps from 57-59, so I was wondering if there is something that speeds up the background? I believe that is what is going on, where it's not fast enough to display rapid backgrounds...I'm assuming this is going to be an issue if I play a racing game... Thanks!
its normal cause your gpu cant make it in some heavy scenes
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest