Laptop I plan on buying will it Run well with PCSX2 ?
http://www.dell.com/content/products/pro...dhs&~ck=mn

Overclockable Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo SU7300 processor
1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 335M graphics card (performance) & integrated Intel® graphics (battery life) — graphics switched manually
VGA, display port & HDMI graphics outputs

games

Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus
FINAL FANTASY X
FINAL FANTASY X - 2
MORTAL KOMBAT (All PS2 ones)

Sponsored links

and also
RESIDENT EVIL(ALL PS2 ONES)
I highly doubt you can overclock it to anywhere near what you would need. That cpu is for low power usage. Pcsx2 needs a lot of power.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
"No" without overclocking

You're gonna need to reach like 2.5Ghz or more for some. I find it hard to believe that can...
Quote:will it Run well with PCSX2 ?

No.
Seriously, people need to start learning, that PCSX2 is no funny lil' emulator like Visualboy, but a really power-hungry behemoth, that is able to give even the most high end PC a very hard time. Puny low-middle class notebooks are not suited for PCSX2, only for very simple games, if at all. Either get a real PC or keep playing on your PS2.

Now specifically your case, OP:
Your GPU is not that bad for a laptop GPU and may even run games like FFX in higher resolutions than native. However your CPU is absolutely terrible. If I researched correctly, it only has 1.3GHz and is generally a low-voltage CPU, designed for sub-notebooks and the like. With that dud of a CPU, you will not have fun with PCSX2.
Generally speaking, I would not recommend an overpriced piece of crap laptop from Alienware, instead I would assemble a real PC from the very scratch. This way you get the best performance for the price.
Btw, I do not understand why Alienware puts a SU7300 CPU (which is apparently designed for low power [sub]notebook) in a gaming laptop.
Intel i5 3450
AsRock B75-Pro3-M
Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB
Seagate 7200.14 1TB x2
Enermax Triathlor 450W PSU