Poll: Which?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Laptop
47.06%
8 47.06%
Desktop
52.94%
9 52.94%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Laptops and Pcsx2
No no no, you made me chuckle on that, guess we need a smiley? here Smile. He's obviously not refering to THAT arm.

Sponsored links

8 lbs, 17.3 inch screen (not 3d, but i'm blind in one eye which makes that feature moot for me), 2.5-3 inch thick, it feels quite flimsy, but that's where the company cut costs, didn't have $1200 for the Asus i wanted+^_^+ i have a backpack with a sleeve that fits it, and power cord maybe one pound and small enough to fit in pocket (my pocket anyway) and there are outlet poles everywhere where i'm at, we have hellish cold winters and people have to plug engine heaters for their cars so power is never an issue, even at parks and such, although it's unusually warm right now, 70°F when last year we had blizzards til mid may+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
My laptop Never gets hotter than 70c at full load, even when sustained for hours. But you would expect that from Asus`s Republic of Gamer models, which where designed for gaming from the ground up
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
lol, there's nothing wrong about priceTongue2erformance you said. But notebook give you a more mobile and simpler computer. No matter what happen, can't say any desktop win at price:mobility ratios against notebook. Cool

Anyone who need an extra performance and professional job that rely heavily on high performance machine should buy a desktop. Anyone who tend to do simple thing and need mobilily should aim at notebook or netbook. Someone who need an extra performance while having a mobility preference should spend extra cash for a higher spec notebook. Smile

I didn't really need a super performance and I'm pretty mobile myself. So a so-so notebook is enough for me. Laugh
[i]~Many people find that there's no mercy left for such a small mistake.~[/i]
well im using a laptop for school purpose(and games also ^..,^) but i cant afford buying a gaming destop ... and being a 17yr old with no partime job to get and what's worse economy here in the Philippines sucks.... how i wish time would go faster so that i can graduate and have my own money to waste ^...,^
For me I have a older desktop that needs to be replaced and a tablet for on the go stuff such as media consumption and doing basic things such as browsing hte web and writing basic emails. Its all I need since I am honestly never far away from my pc unless I happen to be staying else where then I just use my tablet tethered to my smartphone. For me the combo works perfectly fine.