Last words to be misunderstood
Well, I'm writing this because some really open-minded and fiercely law enforcers moderators decided to close my other post, I'm not asking for the solution of my problem anymore as I know that the people in this forum prefer to condemn piracy, as I also do, in the place of actually helping others or at least asking first, look no one cares about piracy or what it does it is already a part of our lives and it's not you, giving or not help to ones you think that use it, who's gonna change the world. Also the reason you've probably done this emulator wasn't for a much different reason (as anyone with a working ps2 would prefer it instead of a buggy thing like this).
I'm not gonna try to tell what I really meant with those posts, or where I wanted you all to go, thanks for the reply and all the righteous stuff you said, even knowing you all probably uses downloaded ISOs from piratebay and maybe don't even own a ps2 anymore. I just wanted help and was being clear with what I done instead of just saying "HELP ME!!!11!1!!1" on the thread. I showed you my problem and the answer you gave me actually was clear, people are really cool and smart when they're protected by the anonymity of internet (oh yeah, and no one uses illegal stuff, right ^^).

So, in the end this forum doesn't helped me at all(not that I couldn't have fixed your stupid emulator to run it if I really wanted, as maybe your I'm cool because I've done an emulator behavior or the short time I spent here couldn't let you see I'm a full-fledged C++ and C# programmer with focus on reverse engineering), so don't go acting like you're all that big ok? ^^ You just done one buggy emulator, which doesn't even work to all the games.

Looks like I'll just have to fix my PS2 optical cannon or buy another one.

And I don't care what you understood of this topic or what you're gonna say about bread or how bad I am for downloading something you've indicated in other topics and it coming with a BIOs that i don't needed or about how you all are so good for providing people an emulator. I know you're gonna ban me without even a word before (obviously the righteous thing to do, right?), not that I care about it, I just created this acc to find help and, well, you know how the people are comprehensive and caring here.

So goodbye to all non-illegal-downloaders who stay, live your happy righteous life, in your righteous world ever protected by the anonymity where no one can see the stuff you download and you can act cool forever just because you think that creating an emulator (do you really create it or just got it from the ps2 hardware?) is the coolest thing people can do. ^^

Sponsored links

Your behaviour just weird buddy, welcome to X ZONE.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Quote:So, in the end this forum doesn't helped me at all(not that I couldn't have fixed your stupid emulator to run it if I really wanted, as maybe your I'm cool because I've done an emulator behavior or the short time I spent here couldn't let you see I'm a full-fledged C++ and C# programmer with focus on reverse engineering), so don't go acting like you're all that big ok? ^^ You just done one buggy emulator, which doesn't even work to all the games.

If that's the case then why don't you just make your own emulator if this one is as buggy as you say? I lol'd
I'm weird but, if you wanna know, what I meant is that:
I hate the hypocrisy of people, they assume I downloaded something illegal on purpose and act like they're all righteous and stuff and never uses of piracy themselves. I'm not saying I never used for other things like music but I haven't this time, the BIOS I used and the game I emulate are legal and not some downloaded crap, but they don't care.
Edited:
I don't do my own emulator because I don't have the time to it even less to emulate one game only, because what I wanted was just to have fun with this game right now, not make a project and all.
Right then...

Well, number 1, I can't seem to get a coherent message out of the last half of your rant, so you may wish to revise that.

Second thing. This emulator may be rather buggy, but it's a heck of a lot better than anything else out there. Let's see you try and come up with something as good as PCSX2.

Third item. Programming skills, while appreciated, do not make you a god. Especially not one to be feared.

Fourth, the rules say you will not discuss illegal files. Just because no one cares about piracy, does not mean everyone will disregard a forum rule about it. If you want to stay in a forum, here's my suggestion: treat the rules given as Commandments from God. Because Mods have that kind of power. They rule all.

Finally, one cannot acquire software from the hardware and make it immediately work on the PC, as you seem to imply. One can create an emulator, based on the architecture of the PS2, so obviously the PCSX2 team created the software. So much for that programming expertise of yours that you mentioned.

If anyone cares, I can write a hello world app in Python. That's about the limit of my programming expertise. On the other hand, I am an IB student of math and science, I listen to vinyl LP's, I can kind of play guitar, and I built, deconstructed, and rebuilt my computer several times, in addition to hefty CPU and GPU overclocks. All by myself. No lessons taught by others. Ever.

(Seriously, though, no one acts righteous. They simply do what is expected of them by the rules. They avoid discussion of illegal material, and condone any illegal act.)

Excuse me while I go memorize the Windows compile instructions.
Quote:Well, number 1, I can't seem to get a coherent message out of the last half of your rant, so you may wish to revise that.

No one is ranting, I'm stating my mind of what I think of the people in this forum, not all of them but the ones who think they're cool because of nothing.

Quote:Second thing. This emulator may be rather buggy, but it's a heck of a lot better than anything else out there. Let's see you try and come up with something as good as PCSX2.
I'm not trying to say I can make a better one( I never tried ) and I'm not comparing it, I'm saying that it is buggy and there is no other reason to use it besides a broken ps2 with no money to fix or buy another or piracy.

Quote:Third item. Programming skills, while appreciated, do not make you a god. Especially not one to be feared.
I'm not saying I'm a god or anything like that just because I'm a programmer, I studied hard for it, what I'm saying is that tere is people who think they are because of it.

Quote:Fourth, the rules say you will not discuss illegal files. Just because no one cares about piracy, does not mean everyone will disregard a forum rule about it. If you want to stay in a forum, here's my suggestion: treat the rules given as Commandments from God. Because Mods have that kind of power. They rule all.
I wasn't trying to disrespect any rule of this forum, neither discussing an illegal file, it wasn't my problem the BIOS I downloaded together with the plugins just because of the last ones, as I stated previously I have an updated BIOS, what I did was mentioning it.

Quote:Finally, one cannot acquire software from the hardware and make it immediately work on the PC, as you seem to imply. One can create an emulator, based on the architecture of the PS2, so obviously the PCSX2 team created the software. So much for that programming expertise of yours that you mentioned.
I don't care or actually know a bunch about emulators, but my little knowledge about it given from sites and magazines said that it was a matter of just decoding what is inside the videogame hardware, correct me if I'm wrong as I didn't meant to disregard the work on it.

Nevertheless, I don't care, I already given up making you understand my real problem.
Sigh...

Fact is when you decided to join the forums you agreed to follow the rules on which says warez talk is not allowed and wont get any support if found out with such...

Quote:I know you're gonna ban me without even a word before (obviously the righteous thing to do, right?)

See the thing is... we didn't ban you right away, you simply got a warning... then another one... and this is the last one, and in between you got your say but... 3 strikes and you're out if you excuse the expression.

You had your last words already apparently so now thread is closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64