Lastest public beta with debug mode
Could someone compile a version with debugger / dump memory option enabled? I want to hack some codes

Thanks in advance Smile

Sponsored links

We're not allowed to post precompiled versions of the emulator, it's against the rules.

That said, there is a cheat/patcher system in the released version of the emulator that works perfectly fine... I make codes for my games all the time with it.

If you really must have the debugging version for whatever reason, read and compile your own version with debugging features enabled.
[Image: 2748844.png]
ok but they usually included a pcsx2t version on past releases. What about 0.96 with debug mode enabled. Please if someone has source its just matter of a few clicks, Im asking for a favor Smile

(11-18-2009, 07:31 PM)Koji Wrote: We're not allowed to post precompiled versions of the emulator, it's against the rules.

That said, there is a cheat/patcher system in the released version of the emulator that works perfectly fine... I make codes for my games all the time with it.

If you really must have the debugging version for whatever reason, read and compile your own version with debugging features enabled.
i think they work on it
because they know all people use cheat
mad3d: We can not link you any precompiled versions one way or the other except for those officially released. PCSX2 is mostly gunned now by a completely different team of coders than it did ages ago and as such they run ship a bit differently (I can't offhand remember them ever releasing a debug version with the regular version)

If it's "only a few clicks" I don't see why you can't be bothered to do it yourself. All of the tools are freely available and the whole compiling environment only takes a few moments instead of taking the last day and a half begging for someone to break the rules.
[Image: 2748844.png]
0.9.7 will have debug and release builds released together.

We never did it in the 0.9.6 releases because no one in the current set of active devs was interested in retaining working debugging support. so it got broken a few times, and it only got half-fixed. The debugger "sorta" works but.. eh.. it's very touchy. Wink

By comparison, 0.9.7's debugger will be nice. But I do realize that's not really useful right now.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team