Latest plugin pack not working
Hi there, i wanted to update to the newest plugins you guys posted on the front page, but to my surprise i cant select them from the configure menu.They dont show up.

Neither GSDX 0.1.16 and neither SPU2-X 1.4.

Any tips?Unsure

Sponsored links

Maybe read the txt file that was in that pack and what we wrote in the download section about beta plugins.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-22-2010, 04:02 PM)Bositman Wrote: Maybe read the txt file that was in that pack and what we wrote in the download section about beta plugins.

well i updated the ones specified yes, but the part with it's a beta i did expect to be buggy or something similar , but i didnt expected to not show up at all.
Im not dying now if it doesnt work. The current config i have now works just fine, all i wanted to see whats new in that pack nothing more.Biggrin

Atfer all you guys need the feedback or not?Ninja
This isn't any useful feedback, this is just you not reading the txt file saying you need to put a certain dll in the folder pcsx2.exe is in.
(04-22-2010, 04:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: This isn't any useful feedback, this is just you not reading the txt file saying you need to put a certain dll in the folder pcsx2.exe is in.

thank you!Biggrin it works now! Problem solved

PS: the txt contains nothing. It only says Remember to update DirectX even on Vista or Win7. Thats all
Bleh I was sure there was a warning for the DLLs. Fixed
I was actually sure of that as well.. Where'd it go!? Tongue2