Left Analog Stick bug?
Okay, so I've been fiddling around with pcsx2 for a while now, and I've encountered a bug with vers. 1.1.0 that makes literally every game unplayable.

Initially I was having problems with Digimon World Data Squad, which is why I downgraded in the first place. Now when I try to play that, or any game for that matter, the analog stick is stuck to the left for some reason. My character is constantly slowly moving left and whenever I try to push the stick to the right, the character stops moving completely.

Is there anything anyone might be able to suggest? I'll attach screenshots of my Lilypad settings. I'm also using a Dualshock PS4 controller, if that makes a difference.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(01-23-2018, 09:51 PM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I'm using version 1.1.0

Here is a screen of my system 

It's an issue with all games I attempt to try, but the ones I've been using for tests are Digimon Rumble Arena 2, Digimon World Data Squad, and Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, all Isos

I didn't have this issue with 1.4.0, but if I switch versions then Digimon World Data Squad has even bigger issues.

As far as settings, I have everything set to default and I have no speedhacks or game fixes enabled
Do you mean PCSX2 1.1.0 or Lilypad 1.1.0?

Anyways, you should use the latest dev build here as it's significantly improved over 1.4.0: buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2
(01-23-2018, 10:05 PM)CK1 Wrote: Do you mean PCSX2 1.1.0 or Lilypad 1.1.0?

Anyways, you should use the latest dev build here as it's significantly improved over 1.4.0: buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

PCSX2 1.1.0, my apologies! 

And thank you! I didn't realize it had updated, I downloaded 1.4.0 just a couple weeks ago.

I'll go get that and see if I can't figure myself out, thanks a billion!
I've updated to 1.5.0, but it seems as though now I can't run left or right. All settings are default
OK, did you rebind your controls in Lilypad?
(01-23-2018, 10:24 PM)CK1 Wrote: OK, did you rebind your controls in Lilypad?

I rebound all of the controls, but no good. In Digimon World, I can't run left or right, but every other game has the same "meandering to the left" thing going on.
(01-23-2018, 10:29 PM)HodgePodgeLodge Wrote: I rebound all of the controls, but no good. In Digimon World, I can't run left or right, but every other game has the same "meandering to the left" thing going on.
You might need to increase the deadzone of the left control(click on it on the Pad 1 tab for input settings).

EDIT: You need to change the "X-Axis" of the L-Stick Left to "X-Axis +", it is currently set to the entire X-Axis. You can do this at the same location I already mentioned.