Legaia 2
Hello, i wanted to play "Legaia 2: Duel Saga" again these days so i opened my PCSX2 and...it was all laggy: EE and VU often got to 100% and, i think cause of that, my speed drops to ~30 fps.
I tried updating my PCSX2, from 1.0.0 to 1.4.0, updating my BIOS and changing some settings...Nothing to do, the games keep to lag when i fight, when i walk and even when i stay still...the only time i don't lag is inside the menu. I tried searching info on internet and in your forum, but found nothing useful. So now i'm here, asking for help Tongue2
I'll post my current settings (the best i found for now)..Should i change them? Should i pick another plugin?  wich, where? Thanks Wink

PC: TOSHIBA
Intel® Core™ i3-2328M CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GH
Memory (RAM): 6,00GB
System: Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Radeon HD 7610M

Sponsored links

This is an English only forum. Please post your question in English.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(01-18-2017, 06:34 PM)Ryudo Wrote: This is an English only forum. Please post your question in English.

My bad, i knew was english only..was talking to a friend and forgot to translate lol

i'll do at once thanks
getting a good CPU would be a good start.
apart from that, playing the game on your PS2 is probably your best bet until you can afford a better machine.
sorry Sad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't know what are the minimum requirements for this game but what I can tell you is this
On a twice weaker cpu(also single core)and 5 times weaker gpu(both according to passmark but the gpu doesn't matter much here),I was barely getting 10fps on this game.
So nothing to do seems...i wonder how i was able to play this game years ago xD
Probably on some really old pcsx2 version on which a lot of things are not emulated and that's why you get more speed
Also on a dual core cpu the MTVU speed hack is not really a good idea(the 100% VU is not a good thing...disable the MTVU speed hack)

And btw I just check your images(I didn't check then on my first post)
The EE speed hack is set to +2 which makes it twice harder to get good speed
VU to 2 can also case problems
Disable the "Enable manual game fixes"
Click on the Restore Defaults in EE and the VU screens
Use Native resolution as a start and use scaling if you can use anything above native
And from spu2-x for synchonizing mode use async
woa, the game is better now! Maybe even better with PCSX2 1.0.0 as you said!
The only thing is the audio, Async broke the game so i have to keep the recommended one
Sometimes EE goes 100% and lags but anything else to do as you said i think, i'll just keep the lag lol

thanks man, saved the game xD