Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legend of Spyro old problem have come up again
#11
Can you change the link with public access?
CPU: I3-4160 3.6GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ cl9
GPU: Asus AMD Radeon R7 360 OC 2GB GDDR5
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Sponsored links

#12
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DuOZlxa...sp=sharing
Not sure if copy it right now.
#13
Still can't access it, can you change the link permissions/visibility to public?
CPU: I3-4160 3.6GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ cl9
GPU: Asus AMD Radeon R7 360 OC 2GB GDDR5
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
#14
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DuOZlxa...sp=sharing
Third time is a charm, now it should because i changed it so it can be access by anyone not used to drive was expecting and public and private button.
#15
Yeah it works now, gamefixes work on my end, are you sure you have them enabled?
pcsx2 -> Game settings -> automatic gamefixes checked

https://imgur.com/A1jzqyW
CPU: I3-4160 3.6GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ cl9
GPU: Asus AMD Radeon R7 360 OC 2GB GDDR5
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
#16
https://imgur.com/a/bLC1hmg Yes i have gamefixes on.
#17
Quote:(GameDB) Database Not Found! [C:\Users\Oliver\Desktop\GameIndex.dbf]

I just went back to your log and noticed you're missing your dbf file, make sure you install/extract 1.7 properly.
CPU: I3-4160 3.6GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ cl9
GPU: Asus AMD Radeon R7 360 OC 2GB GDDR5
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
#18
Thx for the help made sure so that i didn't miss the file while reinstall it. So yhea it worked now.

Edit: Scratch that there's clearly something weird with the dbf file. It worked the first start up got menu to work but i did do a second start  without changing anything and boom back to square one.
#19
Ok lightingterror i think you can close this thread now. I think i know why dbf file had some problems. When i installed the 1.6 i didn't do an complete reinstall i just installed it on the 1.5 dev commit folder. Then then i downloaded the latest commit i just drag all the files over to the 1.6 folder. In the other words its no wonder why the emulator had problems finding the dbf file. So not that i think anybody else reads this but.... DON'T BE LAZY AND DO A COMPLETE REINSTALL otherwise you are going to have the same problems that i had.




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)