Legend of Spyro old problem have come up again
After searching around i found that for 2 years ago there came an game fix for legend 1 and 2 with the whole main menu text and logo flickering or not showing at all in main menu. 
I have that problem with 1.6 stable release, wits is weird because i played the game with an commit version that came around 2019 and didn't have the issue.
Do anybody here got the same issue on 1.6?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(11-03-2020, 06:23 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Hope it helps.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,99 KB / Downloads: 94)
Do you have automatic gamefixes enabled?
(11-03-2020, 07:52 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Do you have automatic gamefixes enabled?

Yes
Also sry for being a bit slow on answering the question i wasn' prepared that i would get responses so quick Smile
Update: I have downloaded the latest commit (5a8c75e) and made sure that i had gamefixes on and the main menu is still bugged. Even tried the other 2 video plugins and still bugged.
Can you upload a blockdump of the game?
pcsx2 > check create blockdump
Start the game and reach the menu where the issue appears, wait a couple of seconds, close the emulator.
You will find the dump in the exe directory.
(11-08-2020, 05:32 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Can you upload a blockdump of the game?
pcsx2 > check create blockdump
Start the game and reach the menu where the issue appears, wait a couple of seconds, close the emulator.
You will find the dump in the exe directory.

Cant, can only send 8 and a half mib even extracted to an winrar. So all i can say is that the file is 21mb big and extracted is 10.
You can upload it to a different site like google drive, mega or whatever and share the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DuOZlxa...sp=sharing