Lighting issues
Hi so my game has issues with lighting, is there an option somewhere to adjust? cutscenes are super bright, but gameplay is a little dark, as well there is an issue with movement residue on the screen, where character moves, theres a shadow that stays on the screen. Any ideas?

Sponsored links

Which game(s) ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Maximo: Army of Zin. Whenever he and npcs move across the screen, a shade/shadow appears where they were. Npc's 'silhoutte' slides across the screen as i move the camera, and Maximo's movements leave a shadow stain on screen as he moves in the center. Every so often the shadows disappear and start again.

Gameplay is also dark and cutscenes are bright and colourful, cant figure out how to add brightness to gameplay only.
(10-20-2016, 10:09 AM)Octane Wrote: Maximo: Army of Zin. Whenever he and npcs move across the screen, a shade/shadow appears where they were. Npc's 'silhoutte' slides across the screen as i move the camera, and Maximo's movements leave a shadow stain on screen as he moves in the center. Every so often the shadows disappear and start again.

Gameplay is also dark and cutscenes are bright and colourful, cant figure out how to add brightness to gameplay only.

Oh, you mean this game you downloaded ?
we already told you we won't bring support.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go