Lillypad issues
Hi there
i am having trouble with the lillypad plugin. i have installed and uninstalled but every time I try it again i get the same thingĀ [Image: cd06bf7c5886779fb1e06513e28500d4.png]
Then my computer freezes everything is unresponsive and I will eventually get this:[Image: 42c68646017ae5283a6e0e8f2a3d92fe.png]
not sure what my next step is. I have had Pcsx2 installed before so it asks to import or overwrite existing settings i have tried both neither get me anywhere.(running on windows pc)

Sponsored links

Try running pcsx2 as admin.
Also if you remember,the last time it worked,it was because you copied some dll files into the pcsx2 folder or it was running without any problems

The problem looks like permissions related or something that is needed is not installed
(10-20-2018, 09:24 AM)vsub Wrote: Try running pcsx2 as admin.
Also if you remember,the last time it worked,it was because you copied some dll files into the pcsx2 folder or it was running without any problems

The problem looks like permissions related or something that is needed is not installed

was running without any issues. think i had troubles with bios but that was because of me not pcsx2. i have tried running as admin (making sure admin profile and right click run as admin)
othing different, and on first time start up running as admin doesn't allow the setup process to complete for some reason. looks like it didn't get installed with the setupĀ [Image: f326689c17fac1e573e09a6af14b2290.png]
The installer of pcsx2 while installing it should also suggest to install "Microsoft Virtual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)" and DirectX...did you install them

1.For the redist,check in add\remove programs if it's there and also check in you PCSX2 1.4.0 folder if you don't have any .dll files
2.For the directx,check in C:\Windows\System32 if you have a file named d3dx11_43.dll
i made sure both where installed also look above edited last reply lilypad isnt in the list
Try the latest beta
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Just extract it on your desktop or in non windows partition.
If that works,then you have some permissions related problem

The latest beta and a lot better than 1.4.0 anyway
did the same thing but now there is nothing in the pad configuration drop down

[Image: 9f35bf64b2589a8e9d1585615b246c35.png]
Try opening the lilypad.dll with this program
http://www.dependencywalker.com/
cant be opened with it
What the console say when you open the first time configuration and go to the plugins