Lily Pad Save State Button
I'd like to set my Xbox Controller's Home Button as the F1 save button using Lillypad... any way to hack the .ini file for this to work?

Lilipad's UI doesn't seem to recognise the Home Button for whatever reason.

Sponsored links

There might well be easier, slightly less archaic ways to do this ... but JoyToKey still works for rebinding just about anything.
Alternatively, there's also something more specifically tailored to Xbox controllers, called Xpadder, which I have no experience with though. Give these a try.
(12-31-2012, 10:47 PM)Eloris Wrote: There might well be easier, slightly less archaic ways to do this ... but JoyToKey still works for rebinding just about anything.
Alternatively, there's also something more specifically tailored to Xbox controllers, called Xpadder, which I have no experience with though. Give these a try.

Thanks for the help Eloris, it's a pain to map the guide button tho... both Xpadder and JTK didn't pick it up.

Googling suggests it's treated as like one of those special keys on your keyboard and might require a different approach.
Hm, indeed, if I run my DS3 in 360 mode, it won't work as well with JTK and the button doesn't show up in the Windows gamepad config, although I'm fairly sure the button itself is still functional with games that support it (GFWL games for example).

Odd case, not really sure what to do with that, sorry.
The guide/home button is "reserved" for Microsoft use (GFWL and stuff) so it ain't even listed as a button to detect. I messed around and couldn't find anything, yet Steam seems to make custom use of it. That fills me with envy... =S
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(01-01-2013, 01:44 AM)KrossX Wrote: The guide/home button is "reserved" for Microsoft use (GFWL and stuff) so it ain't even listed as a button to detect. I messed around and couldn't find anything, yet Steam seems to make custom use of it. That fills me with envy... =S

That's what I thought Sad