LilyPad 0.10.0
(03-17-2023, 01:50 AM)JDuarte Wrote: I was doing some research on trying to get my PS2 GH guitar to play on Rockband, but ran into the "need to connect Mic" issue. I saw that people were using this Lilypad plugin. I got the newest download and unzipped it into my "QtPlugins" folder that I found in the PCSX2 Files. I booted up and then tried to find the drop down option every video refers to "Config" and I dont have that option. 

Would someone know the next steps to take in my case above?

use 1.6.
won't work on 1.7 for now
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Sorry, I'm not sure if anyone can help me. But I always used Lilypad on both Epsxe & PCSXR-PGXP emulators without problem.

I can use it with my old computer (W11 x64 pro) but since I have a new one (Also W11 x64 pro but newer hardware) the plugin doesn't appear on the Epsxe/PCSXR selection menu. Seems like I need something in order to be able to select this input plugin on that emulators. Is there any package or something that needs to be installed? I searched a lot and there are people saying that W10 & W11 are not compatible with GTK plugins, but I discarded this because it's working in my old computer.

Thank you so much.
(07-07-2023, 12:15 PM)LuismaSP89 Wrote: Sorry, I'm not sure if anyone can help me. But I always used Lilypad on both Epsxe & PCSXR-PGXP emulators without problem.

I can use it with my old computer (W11 x64 pro) but since I have a new one (Also W11 x64 pro but newer hardware) the plugin doesn't appear on the Epsxe/PCSXR selection menu. Seems like I need something in order to be able to select this input plugin on that emulators. Is there any package or something that needs to be installed? I searched a lot and there are people saying that W10 & W11 are not compatible with GTK plugins, but I discarded this because it's working in my old computer.

Thank you so much.
nothing particular.
sorry it this doesn't work, but lilypad isn't supported by pcsx2 team anymore

Good luck
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go