Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average
LilyPad 0.10.0
Hello all I am using PCSX2 version 1.4.0 I am using a PS3 controller installed on a windows 10 computer set up as a Xbox 360 device.
When I originally installed PCSX2 1.4.0 the controller settings for pad1 were correctly configured.
Unfortunately, my left thumbstick lost its center spot and the lead character in my game would slowly crawl forward, kind of annoying to say the least.
I purchased another PS3 controller, this caused my PC to install another device under devices and printers, having two Xbox 360 controllers showing up with the same perimeters causing conflict. I had to uninstall both and restart my computer, with the new controller plugged in. This caused windows to install the new device and once again show up in devices and printers.
Now the problem, every time I set up the controller mapping in LilyPad 0.11.0 I get to the thumb sticks and this is where things get crazy, Specially the right stick, when I push the stick up, down, right or left, it cancels out one of the other already configured axis, so I can not set up, right-up, right-right, right-down and right-left with all four axis still appearing. I do not have an issue with the left thumb stick. Now I have tried 3 different PS3 controllers and I have the same issue programming the right thumb stick with all four axis.
See my included photo, as you can see, I have all the buttons and the left stick entered, but I can never get all four axis for the right thumb stick set at the same time, the last entry always replaces the last one before it making only 3 axis available. (Edit: in this photo I see my SELECT button is showing as a BACK button? Huh?
What gives here? LilyPad 0.11.0 is the version I am using.
MrBruce

Sponsored links

Simultaneously 2 btn press for one btn emulation:

Lilypad version: 0.12.1
L-Stick Up: W
D-Pad Up: Shift+W(Simultaneously)

Any way to do that??
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/3417
All LilyPad Version PCSX2 Not work fo xiaomi gamepad bluetooth.
Hi, 

Hoping someone can help please and great plugin ?? Thank you. 
I didn’t realise you can set up a mouse to use in gun games like Time Crisis etc this works perfectly but when I use my Aimtrak gun which emulates a mouse I can shoot and reload but the sight is all over the screen!!! I’m using the wireless Bluetooth version, is there a particular setting I need to change or is this something that hasn’t quite been added yet?? And if not is it something that could be included as it’s  almost there and playable without using Nuvee etc and would be perfect. 

Update:
Using PCSX2 1.6.0 and Lilly pad 0.12.1
Mouse API set to windows
Bluetooth Aimtrak shows up as - DX 6 axis 32 button joystick with hat switch
If you need any more info please let me know and hoping this could work soon

The gun works and operates perfectly as a mouse in windows 10 so don’t know why it wouldn’t track in game as it does with a mouse thank you.

Thank you for any help and info