LilyPad 0.10.0
Hello all,
looking for advice on Lilypad 0.12.1 that comes with the latest PCSX2 builds.
Been trying to get the emu working with just a keyboard and 2 player arcade sets via I-pac, for both analog and digital pad games.
And it appears that I can only have one of them working at a time - either analog or digital sticks, not both.

So for example: I have Lilypad set to analog pad on my (digital) arcade joystick - result: buttons work, axises not. -> Tekken 5 can't move the character.
Cross check: Lilipyad set to digital pad on arcade joystick - result: buttons and axises work on Tekken 5, but can't move the character in analog games.
Also: the mapped "analog" button doesn't seem to switch the modes either - unless I need to press it in a specific time?

I've come across a thread where developers seemed to discuss the "disabling of the auto analog mode" due to side effects in some games.
Does it mean I have a chance going back some versions of Lilypad to see this possibly working again?

Is there any way to get this working, or any workaround to get the old "auto analog switching" back, maybe thru some config files?

Thank you all
D.

--

PS: never mind, I found TwinPad plugin in version 0.9.2.5 doing exactly what I want...
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-TwinPad-...ht=twinpad

Sponsored links

Bonjour, j’ai réussi a paramétrer ma manette ps4 avec succès, pourtant je suis tout de même embêté.

Lorsque je joue mon jeu ( Arc : le clan des deimos ) et que mon joystick et positionner en diagonal, mon personnage stop sa course pour de marcher. ( uniquement sur les axes diagonaux ).

Sauriez vous me dire comment éviter ce bug.

Cordialement
(07-14-2022, 03:20 PM)SOLEX87 Wrote: Bonjour, j’ai réussi a paramétrer ma manette ps4 avec succès, pourtant je suis tout de même embêté.

Lorsque je joue mon jeu ( Arc : le clan des deimos ) et que mon joystick et positionner en diagonal, mon personnage stop sa course pour de marcher. ( uniquement sur les axes diagonaux ).

Sauriez vous me dire comment éviter ce bug.

Cordialement

English only, please
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-14-2022, 04:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: English only, please

Hello, I managed to set up my ps4 controller successfully, yet I am still annoyed.

When I play my game (Arc: the clan of deimos) and my joystick and position diagonally, my character stops his race to walk. ( only on diagonal axes ).

Would you tell me how to avoid this bug.

Kind regards
Kind regard
Open the LilyPad plugin settings by going to the PCSX2 menu and selecting Config --> Controllers (PAD) --> Plugin Settings.... At the LilyPad plugin popup, select your gamepad from the list of detected controllers in the "Device Diagnostics" box in the lower left then click the "Test Device" button.
(07-15-2022, 08:52 AM)SOLEX87 Wrote: Hello, I managed to set up my ps4 controller successfully, yet I am still annoyed.

When I play my game (Arc: the clan of deimos) and my joystick and position diagonally, my character stops his race to walk. ( only on diagonal axes ).

Would you tell me how to avoid this bug.

Kind regards
Kind regard

what wrapper are you using ?
Hello,
I recently changed my controler for a EasySMX 9110 wireless controller.
It's recognised as a Xbox360 and works well with Xinput in the gamepad tester web site (and in the integrated test in lilypad while clicking on the xinput)
But I have a bug or maybe a bad lilypad configuration....
The analog left stick doesn't works as it should be (if I push left, it's recognised as a press on X button and nothing work for the other directions.
Any help ?
Best regards

Using the 1.6 version with the lilypad 0.12.1
I am, however, in favor of including source to all the plugins necessary to run pcsx2 in the playground svn, on both Linux and Windows, and I doubt a Windows build would be complete without Lilypad...
(01-09-2023, 02:13 PM)riyanshtomer72 Wrote: I am, however, in favor of including source to all the plugins necessary to run pcsx2 in the playground svn, on both Linux and Windows, and I doubt a Windows build would be complete without Lilypad...

"playground svn" ???
I was doing some research on trying to get my PS2 GH guitar to play on Rockband, but ran into the "need to connect Mic" issue. I saw that people were using this Lilypad plugin. I got the newest download and unzipped it into my "QtPlugins" folder that I found in the PCSX2 Files. I booted up and then tried to find the drop down option every video refers to "Config" and I dont have that option. 

Would someone know the next steps to take in my case above?