LilyPad 0.10.0
(05-23-2009, 03:06 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: You have read the trouble shooting section? Where it says you generally need to install manufacturer's drivers for rumble support even when the buttons work? If you've installed the drivers... You have configured rumble, right?

Thanks for your answer. yes, i had read the trouble shooting section and i installed the CD that come with my controller. But for some odd reason i couldn't configure the profiler. I just download the newest drivers from logitech website and now its RUMBLE TIME!! Everything is working as it should. Thank you!
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850

Sponsored links

Is there a microphone hack for Rock Band and Guitar Hero?

How can I use it?
I want to play Rock Band with band but I don't know to use the mic and the drums!! Only the guitar!!

Someone help me!!
LilyPad is a pad plugin. As such, it can only emulate pads (Devices that plugin into the PS2's pad ports). You'd need a USB plugin for the mic and drums. No such USB plugin currently exists.
Ok sorry!!

So I'll wait for somebody who wants to make it
Heya.

I'm having trouble configuring lilypad. I'm using the keyboard (for now), and whenever I try to save the config for lillypad I get this error message:

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

As far as I can tell, I'm an admin account so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Apologies if this has been addressed already I didn't much feel like sifting through all 27 pages.
...searching this would give you the answer instantly. You must right click pcsx2.exe and run as administrator.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
On final fantasy 12 when I use the analog sticks to run around it changes the party leader or changes targets, which the dpad is supposed to do. This makes it difficult to play because ill be running around and suddenly will stop and ask me to change party leaders. Is there anyway to fix this?
uuuh make sure you don't have the analog sticks mapped to the dpad functions?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
ChickenLiver, I am aware that you have a Logitech RumblePad 2, so...
I was wondering if you can provide a screenshot of your configure screen for it so I can look at it as an example. I am confused as to how to configure the Analog Stick and D-pad, but it's probably something minor, so I was wondering if I can just get a working example and then go from there, and get back if I still don't get it.
Thanks ahead Ohmy