LilyPad 0.10.0
(06-27-2009, 03:17 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Isamu: LilyPad does support PSX emulators that allow pad plugins, at least when you disable the hacks. There's a launcher for epsx (epsxecutor?) that supposedly lets you choose pad plugins to use with epsx, but while I could select LilyPad with it, it always used epsx's built-in stuff when I tried it. Tried other pad plugins with the same result, so wasn't a LilyPad issue.

Thanks. Yeah you're right....I tried it with epsxecutor and while it allows you to select lilypad it just reverts back to it's own internal plugin.

I would like to try it with other PSX emu's. If you or anyone else knows of any other emus that allows external pad plugins then please let me know.

Sponsored links

It works with PSXeven, if you rename it so its name starts with PAD (As in PADLilypad.dll). The best two PSX emulators, though, seem to be epsxe and the painful to google "pSX", neither of which supports pad plugins.
I have a problem...
i have installed testlib and ps3sixaxis bla bla bla
my computer acknowledges the ps3 dualshock 3 controller in control panel
but when i try to configure my controller to lilypad i press the button i want it to be [e.g square, i click square on my control] but it doesnt even acknowledge that i pressed anything.
one time i got it to work somehow and then when i played kingdom hearts it didnt even acknowledge my settings, and it was as if i wasnt even pressing anything
i tried many times and recently i upgraded to pcsx2 0.9.6 and so i need to configure my settings, AND IT ISNT WORKING AGAIN Wacko

can someone help me please ive searched and searched Glare
btw im running on vista if it helps
@mixk1d: does it maintain the settings when you configure it and press ok then you go back into the config? Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(06-27-2009, 03:17 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: If you set a frame limit below 50 fps does it work?
nope it doesn't work Mellow, i even tried disabling the speed hacks and it didn't work Mellow

EDIT: woops double post Blush
Windows 7 64bit

(06-28-2009, 04:38 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: @mixk1d: does it maintain the settings when you configure it and press ok then you go back into the config? Smile

yup,
but thats only on pcsx2 0.9.2
my control isnt being recognised at all on either now, so i cant make new settings on 0.9.2
my lilypad for 0.9.6 has NO settings
i think i just might have to settle for a logitech rumble pad Sad
Does Lilypad (or any other PCSX2 input plugin) support any kind of macros?

What I'm particularly thinking of is the ability to set a key and have it enter a movement on the analog sticks. For instance, in God of War, there are times when you have to make a circle in one direction or the other with the analog stick. This can be done on a keyboard, but it's a lot more difficult. It would be cool if you could push a button on the keyboard and have the plugin send input as if you had made a clockwise or counterclockwise circle (or semi-circle) with the analog stick.

Yeah, I know I could just get a USB gamepad, but for most gaming I actually prefer using a keyboard instead of a gamepad since it's what I'm used to. I've played tons of platformers (Prince of Persia, Rayman 2, etc.) with a keyboard and am much more comfortable that way.

And I think Katamari Damacy, for instance, is much easier to control on keyboard using Lilypad. Lilypad has the great feature of letting you bind more than one function to a single key, so you can set both analog sticks to one set of arrow keys and control the katamari with one hand instead of having to use the tank controls. And you can set it so that a single button will do the L3/R3 maneuver, or you can rev up the katamari by just using two keys (one set to Left-Up, Right-Down and the other to Left-Down, Right-Up).

Anyway, I don't suppose Lilypad or any other plugin is able to do the macros with the analog stick I was describing?
I have "Disable Screensaver" checked, but it isn't disabling my screensaver. It's annoying since I play with a gamepad instead of a keyboard/mouse.

Using Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit, all windows updates installed.
PCSX2 0.9.6
LilyPad 0.9.9
Monitor set to turn off: Never
Screen saver set to activate: 30 minutes; On resume, display login screen :checked:.
(06-28-2009, 10:07 AM)mixk1d Wrote: my lilypad for 0.9.6 has NO settings
well it'll be like that if you move from an old version to one of the newer ones Smile (cuz i think ChickenLiver mentioned that the settings would be erased Smile)

(07-02-2009, 05:57 AM)DMoogle Wrote: I have "Disable Screensaver" checked, but it isn't disabling my screensaver. It's annoying since I play with a gamepad instead of a keyboard/mouse.
and yea, that happens to me as well Sad (and the rumble issue doesn't seem to be solved by doing any of the stuff you told me ChickenLiver Sad, it only works when it's slower than normal speed Sad)
Windows 7 64bit

If you have your screensaver set to require a password to log back in, then Vista ignores applications that try and disable the screensaver (XP might do so, too, not sure). Nothing I can do about this, blame Microsoft.

Luis: Wish I could help you with rumble, but have absolutely no idea what could be causing that.

Edit: If you disable frame limit completely, does rumble work? If so, I'm not sure the issue is my fault.