LilyPad 0.10.0
I have one problem for some reason, in the emu running FF12 the charactor is constinalty coming back to the screen. even when im not pressing anything. Can someone help?

Sponsored links

Multitap feature in LilyPad works with every game I've tried (Fire Prowrestling Returns, NHL HITZ Pro, NHL HITZ 2003) EXCEPT my favorite game that me and many friends play: NHL HITZ 2002. So sad, because i've waited so long for the game to work in PCSX2, and its finally playable in 1.0.0! No 6-player option is a deal-breaker too, as that's the only way I play the game.
Trouble with Lilypad 0.10.0 and 0.11.0 svn
I have PCSX2 1.0.0 installed in my arcade machine, and had Lilypad 0.11.0 svn installed, and was using a trio linker plus II with a ps2 controller and that was working fine.
I decided to add a second trio linker plus II, for 2 player games, and because EMS tech support said 2 of them would work fine, and indeed they do.
The trouble came when trying to set up the pad 2 in Lilypad. I could select the proper controller for pad 2, and click triangle, then press the button on the controller and it would show in the list, then pcsx2 completely locks up. Doesn't crash, just locks up hard and I have to close it from task manager.

I switched to Lilypad 0.10.0, thinking the svn version might still be buggy. Version 0.10.0 will let me set up both pads just fine, and save the bindings, but it will not use them at all. In fact, as soon as I hit apply and leave the plugin config screen, it wipes the controller bindings completely. Nothing I do will let me load the bindings and keep them past pushing OK to leave the config screen.

tl;dr: 0.11.0 crashes when trying to set up pad 2, and 0.10.0 will set up both pads but won't actually use either of them.
What am I doing wrong?

Note: Both PS2 pads work fine in other emulators, such as PSX.

Thanks,
Keith
Ok, I have found a workaround for my problem, but it appears both the 0.10.0 and 0.11.0 versions of the plugin are bugged.

As I mentioned, in 0.11.0 I could configure pad 1, but it would crash when I tried to configure pad 2, and in 0.10.0 I could configure BOTH pads, but would "lose" the bindings as soon as the config was closed, making it impossible to use either pad.

The workaround was to configure the bindings in 0.10.0 and save them out to a .lily file, then load the bindings in 0.11.0. Once that was done, both controllers worked and the settings survived restarting PCSX2.
Hey people... i'm new to this forum and in need of assistance.

It's probably a dumb question, but i'm trying to pitch in MLB 11 The Show, and while trying to set my mouse as the left analog stick using Lilypad it just goes crazy...

How do I obtain smooth control, as if my mouse is really an analog stick (not having to constantly move it in one direction in order for the ball to stay that way, if you know what I mean), and not messy and in a way that takes away all the fun out of the game?

thanks in advance,

Tal.
Hello, this has probably been addressed already, but this thread is now very long.

PLEASE explain how to stop this thing from hiding the mouse cursor!!!! When I press escape while playing, to make some changes to the emulator settings, the cursor is not there and his sometimes leads to crashes. (windows XP) T
This has been a real source of grief !
So since you can press L3 to toggle turbo, I assume you can hack this plugin so that pressing R3 toggles aspect ratio. Can someone please take on this task or at least help me get started, I don't know the first thing about coding Smile
Help?
When I go to config, then controllers, it says "LilyPad Svn (r5282) 0.11.0"
but is grayed out and i cannot access it. Any solutions please?
Hi, I am a newbie using pcsx2 and I have a problem playing with games. I have a dualshock 3 and I can't configure the analog sticks, everytime that I push any of the buttons in the configure panel and I move any stick on my pad, it doesn't appear in the right list of controls; it seems like it doesn't recognize the analog stick movement.
What can I do?

Edit: OK, I found the problem: I didn't push the analog button instead of the mouse button in the configuration panel
ok so i just got pcsx2 to load my game (kings field the ancient city) but now for the live of me i cannot get my controller to work can anyone help please